Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

Our 7 year old cat during the past 7 weeks has lost half its

Customer Question
weight (7 pounds) and is...
Our 7 year old cat during the past 7 weeks has lost half its weight (7 pounds) and is not eating. We've taken him to a local vet to no avail. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
4/20/2016
Cat Veterinarian: Dr B, Cat Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr B
Dr B, Cat Veterinarian
Are you currently available for chat?
Ok, since you are not currently online I am going to opt out of this question and allow another expert to help you...Sincerely, DRB
Cat Veterinarian: petdrz, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian
I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy to work with you if you are still needing assistance. Can you tell me what testing was performed by your vet? Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian