Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

Uri and eye infection due to sinus has been on different

Customer Question
Customer: uri and eye infection...
Customer: uri and eye infection due to sinus has been on different anibiotics but know has wet and dry nose but some diffiiculty breathing thru nose sounds like post nasal drip he also has diabetes insulin twice a day and eating DM cat food its becoming expensive every visit looking for natural remedy love my cat he is only five yrs old f
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations cats can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the cat's name?
Customer: fluffy he is the only one sick and i have him isolated but i also take him to work with me to keep better watch
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your cat?
Customer: he has muscus coming out, his eye glands were swollen but have decreased in size i clean his eye three to four times a day due to discharg ehe has tried every antibiotic and eye cream prescribed by vet
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/15/2016
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. If you are looking for something for the congestion, you can try putting him in the bathroom with the shower on hot or in a room with a humidifier. That may help to break up the congestion. You can also use a saline nasal drop in each nostril to help break it up. If he can get the congestion cleared some, it will probably help him to breath better. I hope this is the information you are looking for. Let me know if it isn't.

My goal is to make sure that you get all your question answered and all the information you need. If you are satisfied with my answer, please rate it. Rating it is the only way I get credit for helping you. If you feel like it is not helpful to you, or if there is more information you need, please respond back to me before rating. Realize that our conversation is not intended to diagnose or treat a condition. There has to be a valid veterinary-client-patient relationship established with an exam, according to law. You should always follow up with your vet.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian