Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Kri, I was in the hospital month and had my 2persians

Customer Question
Hello Dr. Kri, Veterinarian's...

Hello Dr. Kri,

Veterinarian's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I was in the hospital for a month and had my 2persians bababitted but they only fed them! When I came back One of the 2 cats had so many tangled "balls" it is aawful. I have finally found a car "toilletter" too clip her hair, In the meantime I noticed a sore on her side and had a vet come to examine ker. /he gave me some antibiotics which she touk for 12 days but it is not better, It ios a scaly red spot it did not change or got bigger.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Ok. I read a bit and was wondering if I should wash delicately the wound with Betadine snd put some neo or polysporin on it?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/3/2016
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is she licking the sore?

2- Where on the side is the sore located?