Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat has a lump on the inside of its right leg.he finds it…

Customer Question
my cat has a lump...
my cat has a lump on the inside of its right leg.he finds it ihardt to put weight on it. not eating much and hiding a lot. I'm poor but I love Tommy. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/2/2016
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has he had the lump?

2- Is he licking or gnawing at the lump?