Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I have two kittens apex 21/2 months old. Their urine smell…

Customer Question
I have two kittens apex...
I have two kittens apex 21/2 months old. Their urine smell is very strong. What can I do for them?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/28/2016
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

When did you first notice this concentrated urine?

Are they straining and trying to go more often?

Do you feed them dry food?