we had x rays done + blood work (high levels of certain proteins, white blood cells) can't find the sheet right now, vet office is closed.Just to review here are his symptoms for the last week:1.Vomiting white/clear foam
2. No eating or drinking since Monday February 8th (normal, on his own).
-vomiting of bile 12-18 times
3. First Veternarian Hospital:
-Given IV (sub- under the skin) four-five times from February 9th-16th.
-Blood work taken
-anti-vomit medication x2
-anti-inflammatory shot given (for intestines to reduce swelling..abdomen)4.Switched to different Veterinarian hospital for overnight, continuous IV care + food
. X rays taken of abdomen. First time was regular. Second time was with a liquid to see if there was any blockage in his intestines.
5. Improved conditions: dehydration was gone
6. He had severe constipation and had his first bowel "movement", due to the nurse/vet giving him enema
7. Given laxatives (liquid), antibiotics (10 pills), increase appetite pills x 1, vet food (8 pack)Note: I just noticed the antibiotic pills in his bag. Not sure how we forgot about these. We got confused with all the other medication.CURRENT CONDITION:
-Not drinking water for three days now
-no bowel movement
-a lot of drooling
-not "force eating" from me, drooling a lot when I give him food, non stop drooling for 10-15 minutes.