Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr B
Dr B
Dr B, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
We bought him at 3 months old. When we got home we le him
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
We bought him at 3 months old. When we got home we le him out of the carrier right away & he ran under the couch for a long time. He's skittish, bites me, jumps on me & last night while in bed he bit … read more
My rescue cat of 1 year attacks my 2 other cats right off
CalCatDoc
CalCatDoc, veterinarian
My rescue cat of 1 year attacks my 2 other cats right off the bat.. It has been a year and still he will not even try to be nice, attacks at first site!!!..I will not give him up!! I just have never h… read more
My male, four-year-old cat is very aggressive toward my
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
My male, four-year-old cat is very aggressive toward my elderly 18-year-old female cat. Both are fixed. The male has been aggressive with her since he was a kitten, and now he jumps on her back and gr… read more
She is a loving and playful bengal mix who loves to sleep
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
Customer: She is a loving and playful bengal mix who loves to sleep and cuddle with me. She is 6 years old. Every once in a while she will attack and bite my arm while I am sleeping, leaving scratches… read more
Two weeks ago I adopted my 4 month old kitten, Toby. My
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
Two weeks ago I adopted my 4 month old kitten, Toby. My family has had a cat before and compared to her he is very affectionate, playful, and trained when it comes to using the litter. The glaring iss… read more
I visit the Humane Society three mornings each week to help
DrRalston
DrRalston, Associate Veterinarian, NBVME & CSBVM
I visit the Humane Society three mornings each week to help socialize the cats so they are more easily adopted. I adopted a year old stray cat which was the most affectionate cat I have seen. For two … read more
My cat is 8 months old. He is neutered. He likes to bite
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
My cat is 8 months old. He is neutered. He likes to bite my ankles and lower legs and now that summer is coming, he will see more of this part of my body. It really hurts and he draws blood. What can … read more
Cat is very aggressive could be that he is playful but now
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
Cat is very aggressive could be that he is playful but now it's to the point where I am bleeding. He's only a year when will he grow out of it and what can i do? I've tried the loud no. I only pet him… read more
My cat always attacks my friends and family when they come
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
My cat always attacks my friends and family when they come to the house, even if they are just walking about not even taking any notice of him. He will also approach visitors for a seemingly innocent … read more
cat: neutered..couch..cage..back bedroom and hides under the bed..nose
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
Our one-year-old cat Smoky (neutered & declawed), seems to be unable to resist biting my wife several times a day, usually when she is reclining on the couch. Smoky seems to know that he's doing wrong… read more
cat: I play with him with toys, and he plays fetch very well...my lap
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
I have a male cat that has been nutered. I play with him with toys, and he plays fetch very well. He has never let me hold him in my lap, and struggles to get away from me when I try to pick him up. L… read more
cat: weeks old..I try to pet him he starts biting and will not stop
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
My cat was found when he was only about 4 weeks old and I've had him since he was about 5 weeks. From the beginning he has not wanted to be held or petted. Whenever I try to pet him he starts biting a… read more
I have a 10 month old male Bengal that keeps attacking me,
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
I have a 10 month old male Bengal that keeps attacking me, I've had him from 9 weeks and he's always done it, it seems worse as he is getting bigger, I've tried allsorts, I'm just at my witts end with… read more
kitten: 13 weeks old, we got her at 9 weeks..sweet..likes..scratches
Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Veterinarian
My kitten is 13 weeks old, we got her at 9 weeks. When she is tired and asleep she is very sweet and likes to be close and cuddly but the rest of the time she is agressive- if you try and stroke her s… read more
cat: adopted..him, he started showing a strange aggression..yrs old
Dr. Beall
Dr. Beall, Veterinarian/Owner
I adopted a cat 6 months ago. Shortly after I had him, he started showing a strange aggression towards my husbands arms (sometimes mine too, but most often my husband). Our cat is 2 or 3 yrs old. He l… read more
cat: months old..I feed him, clean his litter box, play..walking
Dr. Ashley
Dr. Ashley, Veterinarian
My cat is 7 months old and we are the only owners he's ever had. I feed him, clean his litter box, play with him and love him but for some reason, he tries to bite and scratch me when I pick him up or… read more
I have a rescue cat - now had her for 6 weeks. She is a pleasant
Dr. Rick DVM
Dr. Rick DVM, Veterinarian (Chief of Medicine)
I have a rescue cat - now had her for 6 weeks. She is a pleasant cat, but every now and then I will walk past her and she will suddenly attack my leg with her claws and bite me. Help!… read more
cat: bit aggressive..Now she bites and scratches with her teeth.
Dr. Rick DVM
My cat has always been a bit aggressive, ever since I got her. At first it was all claws, so I declawed her. Now she bites and scratches with her teeth. Many times its when I'm not even interacting wi… read more