Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

She licked the advantage off her sisters back of her head.

Customer Question

Customer: She licked the advantage off her sisters back of her head.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: she hasn't vomited as of yet. I think she is 1 -2 yrs of age, just got them a couple of weeks ago. Her name is Cleo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cleo?
Customer: she did drink some water did not eat but a small very small amount and is staying to the back of the cage/ carrier
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 1 year ago.

Hi this is Dr. Gabby, did this just happen? Was it just one or two licks or was she grooming the other cat for a long time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm going to say enough to cause her to not eat yet. What I seen was Sophie's fur licked
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 1 year ago.

Ok generally they do not lick much of it to be toxic because it tastes bad. She may have a bad taste in her mouth. How long ago did this happen?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is doing better. Can you tell me what I got charged for this chat?Thank you
Nancy
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nancy. You are not charged unless you rate an accept the answer which you have not done.