Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat has sores that are bothering m on each side of s

Customer Question
My cat has sores that...
My cat has sores that are bothering him on each side of his neck. They itch are puffy he has lost almost all of his hairs round his neck. We had sprayed inch relief stuff to help and it doesn't seem like it's making him stop. And he is starting to drool and has no interest in being around people anymore more. Witch in his case is not normal because he is a very active cat.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
2/14/2016
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Joey, Board Certified replied 2 years ago
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified

Hello I am Dr. Joey. Thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 16 years of experience. I look forward to working with you.

I am sorry Melvin is experiencing this. Can you by chance send pictures. You can attach using the paperclip icon.

Thanks!

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian