Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat is drooling and seems to be acting strange. She's 17

Customer Question

My cat is drooling and seems to be acting strange. She's 17 ....this happened to her last week and brought her to the vet. He did blood work and and a physical and everything came back fine. Idk what to do for her
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and Davis today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information in order to better assist you if you don't mind.

Was you vet able to perform a thorough evaluation of her mouth? Does she have any dental disease?

Is she still eating normally? Is she doing any vomiting?

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just had to take her to the emergency vet because she was getting worse. We lost her at the ER. Thank you for your help.
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolences.