Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My male cat developed very loose yellowish stools a few days

Customer Question

Customer: my male cat developed very loose yellowish stools a few days ago . he is a partial out door cat. He is acting ok and eating well.
JA: Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I have three cats myself, so I know how you must feel right now. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Riley is my cats name and he is 8 yrs old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about And?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. Do you think this is urgent?
Customer: I do not see any blood in his stool. I am watching him closely.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn. Thanks for sharing that with me.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Any pre existing medical conditions?

2- Any other symptoms?