Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat drank some diluted bleach I had in a cup of water to get…

Customer Question
Cat drank some diluted...

Cat drank some diluted bleach I had in a cup of water to get out coffee stains. I will watch her the next few hours

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cat?

She is listless and resting

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name and age?

Biscuit, about 4 months old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Biscuit?

No, normally she is spry

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Got it. Do you think this is urgent?

I don't know, if she continues I can take her by the clinic

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
1/27/2016
Cat Veterinarian: Jess K, Cat Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Jess K
Jess K, Cat Veterinarian

Hello, this is Dr. Jess. I am sorry to hear about your kitty. How long ago has this happened? Has she eaten or drank anything since? Is she vomiting?