Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
My cat stays out at night, comes in in AM eats and throws
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My cat stays out at night, comes in in AM eats and throws up, No grass or others foods just what he eat when he came in. It is only about 8 table spoons. … read more
We've put our cats and m. We've put our cats together with
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
We've put our cats together with our sons cats who has moved back in with us. One of my cats now is continually throwing up. He didn't do this until the new cats showed up. We don't know what to do. … read more
My cat just threw up after eating soft cat food. It looks
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Hi my cat just threw up after eating soft cat food. It looks like he had eaten hard cat food prior to that because there were saying in the vomit. One if my two cats have been throwing up on occasion … read more
Outbreaks cat was spayed and declawed three days ago. She
Richard Rawling
Richard Rawling, Veterinary Surgeon
Outbreaks cat was spayed and declawed three days ago. She was fine, he gave us pain meds for her to give every 12 hours, she was eating and drinking. Yesterday mid day she started throwing up her food… read more
You did so good last time (May 24th) I thought I would ask
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
You did so good last time (May 24th) I thought I would ask for your help again. This time, for my cat Chester. Drastic behavior change in our cat Chester. Over the past few weeks, we have noticed a dr… read more
My parents cat is acting lethargic and has been throwing up
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
hi - my parents cat is acting lethargic and has been throwing up since yesterday...first it was yellow and now its mostly clear...he was meowing funny yesterday a.m. and has been anti social the last … read more
He's thrown up several times, straining to poop over the
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
He's thrown up several times, straining to poop over the last few days, small hard feces, currently lying on his side, hissing. Seems to be experiencing discomfort. … read more
My cat throws up a lot. It's usually a yellow-brown color
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
My cat throws up a lot. It's usually a yellow-brown color and is mostly liquid. What does this mean? How can I help him? He's 14 years old, male, fixed, long haired cat. He eats urinary tract food bec… read more
Please help 2 of our mamma cats 8 Week old kittens are throwing
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
Please help 2 of our mamma cats 8 Week old kittens are throwing up white foamy vomit and just laying down this just came on in about past hour now they are just laying here on soft blanket not moving … read more
My cat Morgan is almost 17 and we lost our 18 male this cat
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
My cat Morgan is almost 17 and we lost our 18 male this cat Christmas. She has been aging since we lost him. Tonight it seems like she is trying to pass gas. She stands up and kind squeezes her sides … read more
cat: 12 yr old..2 months ago b/c he was always vomiting..pepcid..doses
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
I took my 12 yr old cat to our vet 2 months ago b/c he was always vomiting. Several tests were done, but the vet said they were ALL inconclusive, still she told me to give him pepcid AC , which I did … read more
hi i have a 2yr old maine coon and three months ago he was
Dr. Michele P
Dr. Michele P, Owner/Veterinarian
hi i have a 2yr old maine coon and three months ago he was diginost with a bladder infection and he took his meds and seemed to be ok...but just the last couple of days he has not been able to hold do… read more
My cat has been throwing up for the past week as many as 10
Dr. Loretta
My cat has been throwing up for the past week as many as 10 times a day. It is a yellowish sometimes clear fluid with hair in it. I have been brushing him several times a day for the past 2 days and h… read more
My cat has been vomiting since yesterday morning. It was only
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
My cat has been vomiting since yesterday morning. It was only some white bubbles at first and then in the afternoon, he throw up the things he ate. and then i cooked him some basa fish fillet, he love… read more
cat: 11 years old..she barely eats she has took maybe 5 bites..lying
Dr.Fiona
Dr.Fiona, Veterinarian
my cat is 11 years old we just moved to a new home and she seemed to really like it at first but now she barely eats she has took maybe 5 bites of food in 2 days but she doesnt really seem to be sick … read more
Our cat is not eating, or drinking , and she is vomiting. the
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Our cat is not eating, or drinking , and she is vomiting. the vomit appears to be yellow with white foam. she is also very lethargic and just want to lay around and sleep. the whites of her eyes and n… read more
cat: started throwing..healthy..looks kind of reddish in color..calm
Dr. Loretta
Our cat started throwing up this morning, he is normaly very healthy and now he is puking, it even looks like there maybe blood in it as it looks kind of reddish in color, is there something we can gi… read more
Ever since my cat died last summer, the other cat (her son)
Drt4Mom
Drt4Mom, Doctoral Degree
Ever since my cat died last summer, the other cat (her son) has been losing weight. He was always quite chubby. Now any time we are eating a dairy product or someone leaves a glass or dish with milk, … read more