Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I think my cat is poisoned she ate some food that I had put

Customer Question

I think my cat is poisoned she ate some food that I had put some herbal remedy for diabetes for my other cat and in the last few minutes she appears to have lost control of her rear legs and is vomiting the product was called dia-beat-it
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

What are the ingredients in the herbal remedy?

How long after eating did she vomit?

Do you mean she is weak with her back legs? Or has she lost any ability to move them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Right now the answer is moot . My cat is dead . The vet at the emergency room told me that she threw a clot making, the back legs totally inoperable and cold . we had to euthanize her . it may have been coincidental that she may have ingested the herbal formula I'm not gonna look it up right now because here it's 553 in the morning and I have been through a lot in the past 6 hours.. I'll communicate with you later