Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

My cat is almost 2 yrs old and has a story of cat acne but I

Customer Question

My cat is almost 2 yrs old and has a history of cat acne but I can't remember what she prescribed as we recently moved but he now has large patches of missing hair and irritated skin on his head and face!
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

Can you upload a close-up photo of Leo's face to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if that icon is visible) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing. You're not describing acne if his ears are affected.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?