Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Regarding my kitten
, yeah we got a kitten and was told

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** regarding my kitten
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yeah we got a kitten and was told she was 8 weeks last week and we took her for a vet kitten check and said she was between 5-6 weeks been fine but today she is very lathargic and sleepy
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yeah thats fine
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about your kitten. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

Did the vet give her any vaccinations when you took her to be checked?

Is she eating, and drinking today?