Dr Linda
Dr Linda, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a practicing veterinarian with over 20 years experience in a mixed animal practice.
75966804

RideMy cat has motility issues and is currently on cisapride. He a

Customer Question

Hi, ride
My cat has motility issues and is currently on cisapride. He also has a prescription for cerenia to be given as needed. He has some vomiting today and I was wondering if cerenia nad cisipride and both be given together.
Thanks,
Best,
Barbara
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Linda replied 1 year ago.
Hello, this is Dr. Linda. I hope I can help with your question this evening.I am so sorry that Bob is not feeling well. I would probably go ahead & give the cerenia now, and wait 30 minutes to an hour to give it a chance to settle her stomach. Then give the cisapride. There will be no interference between the 2 drugs & hopefully she will be comfortable for the rest of the evening.I hope this makes sense & has addressed your question. If you have any additional concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.Thank you.