Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I have a trio of kittens who were transferred from a shelter

Customer Question

Customer: I have a trio of foster kittens who were transferred from a shelter in New Mexico when they were a couple of weeks old. There were seven total, and in the course of a few weeks, four have died. Two had died before I got them and two since. They were lethargic, malnourished and weak. The three that are left have bloated bellies, big appetites and pasty poop. They are skinny but surprisingly have fairly good energy. Any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: They're eating high quality canned food and I'm giving them probiotics, goats milk and standard process enteric formula.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: But you don't charge me unless I am satisfied with the answers
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Andy replied 1 year ago.

I will wait for your response so I know we are connected.