Dr B
Dr B, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

We have two indoor/outdoor cats and they have gotten to

Customer Question

we have two indoor/outdoor cats and they have gotten to peeing and pooping in mulch areas in our breezeway. Is there any product out there that I could use to get them to not do this?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

Hi this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this. If you want to discourage them from using this area make sure they have another area outside that they can scratch around in and feel comfortable about going in....you can order coyote urine granules online and they will not go near that area if you spread the granules in that area. Just do a google search and product will come up.http://www.amazon.com/Shake-Away-8003520-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B0002U2TV6 Here is what container looks like. But make sure to give them another place in yard with some mulch where they can go. Hope this helps,Sincerely, ***** ***** soon as sit is being discontinued.

Please hit rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated. Thank you very much.

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if I can be of additional assistance. Sincerely, DRB