Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

I have a 18 year old male cat that has labored breathing and

Customer Question
will not eat or drink...
I have a 18 year old male cat that has labored breathing and will not eat or drink. He has lost a lot of weight in the past month and was very thirsty at first, but now will not drink. Pupils are round not diamond shaped and he acts like he can not see.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2015
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I do have a few questions for you to better assess your situation.

When was the last time he had his thyroid values checked and a glucose curve done to make sure his diabetes is regulated?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian