Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.
HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you. Here is what you need to do:
1. Have at least 2 litter boxes with no tops
2. Use scoopable litter only
3. Scoop box twice daily everyday
4. Add "cat attract" product also to the litter ( you can order online)
5. Show your kitty new layout
6. Get feliway plug ins for the areas in your house where you kitty spends the most time
Do all this and I think your problem will be solved. If not visit your vet and ask for a course of buspirone to add in to the things above.