Joan
Joan, Vet Technician
Experience:  Vet Tech for 35+yrs. Small Animals and Fish
5071285

My cat has a gas bubble in s stomach. They aren't sure if it

Customer Question

My cat has a gas bubble in his stomach. They aren't sure if it is in his Colon or stomach ... And he hasn't pooped in two days I think. How do I get rid of it. He is eating and drinking and peeing just no poop. He is happy still as well
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with interest in Feline health. I need to ask some questions to best assist you. Please do not rate my service until I have given you an answer. This is just an information request now.

Can you tell me if the Vet did a barium Xray?

Did the Vet prescribe any medication to aid with the gas in the intestinal tract?

Did the Vet give you a gut Motility medication?

Is the Cat eating?

Any vomiting?

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Jav917