Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005
15015521

My cat has fleas 3 weeks. I bought frontline dips, gave a

Customer Question

hello my cat has fleas for about 3 weeks . I bought frontline dips , gave a bath first with a flea special shampoo then rubbed the dips chemical as instructed then 3 days later another bath , she now has less flea but still some , but she has a lots of wounds on her head and around her neck . my sister is telling me that she might be allergic to the med frontline \please help . I bought a spray to disinfect but still wounds that does not look like it is healing and she still has a bit of fleas PS: I also have spayed the all house with a flea spray
running out of ideas ? do you have any good solution for me ?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

How many pets are in the household? Has the cat seen a vet yet?