Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats, happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

Matt, My cat is about 12, has lost many of her top teeth,

Customer Question

Hi Matt, I'm Leo. My cat is about 12, has lost many of her top teeth, lost weight - though she was fat- and won't eat her dry food. I noticed that her nose is dryer than usual and she has a little scab, so was just doing some research. That' a lot, but what is your opinion?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am afraid that the expert you have requested is not currently available. Still I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has she been refusing dry food? Will she eat wet food?

Did her teeth fall out, break, or were removed?

Any pawing at her mouth, dropping food when eating, drooling, vomiting, or gagging/retching?

In regards ***** ***** nose, any sneezing or nasal discharge?

Can you take a photo of this scab? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paperclip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dr B, thank you for your questions. I'm not happy with the sudden change of expert. Matt popped up to help promptly, which encouraged me to give this service a go. I now feel like a hungry fish that fell for the bait. He was not available, just fishing. I consider this approach to be not transparent, which I consider to be a reflection on the service and I cannot sign up for that.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

I do suspect you were misled by the auto pop-up the website uses. As I am sure you can appreciate that is not within my control (as I am a vet and not a computer guru). Still since you are unhappy with the way the website is designed, please let me know if you would like me to send your question back to customer service to be closed/refunded.

Dr. B.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Dr B, I appreciate that you are an individual and not the controlling force and I don't like being misled.Thank you for your help, but I do not intend joining this community - already been asked for money 3 times!! Darn pop ups, huh?