Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat is having problems using the restroom. He only

Customer Question

My cat is having problems using the restroom. He only produces mucous and he cramps his body up. Max killed 3 mice and have found the need to bring them in and place on my bathroom floor ( OMG!!!!!) I took him to the vet $210 later he was hydrated and ordered antibiotics for one week twice a day. Better for a short while, now back to the symptoms again. Please tell what is wrong with Max.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gary replied 2 years ago.

Hello.

Is he still able to urinate ok? I just want to make sure he's not having a urinary blockage.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think so I just really notice how he struggles to move his bowels. I really can't say if he does or not.