Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
Experience:  Feline Healthcare & Behavior Specialist 40+ years Experience
1470369

Is there any animal hospitals in Pennsylvania who would provide

Customer Question

Is there any animal hospitals in Pennsylvania who would provide surgery to a cat with a spinal injury owner is on ssi and has spent her saving on medical care for her 1yr old cat
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.
Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome!
I'm so sorry your furry girl is having this trouble and you've spent so much already, in trying to get her help. There are two suggestions I can make. One is applying for Care Credit, which most vet offices accept. This is a credit card that can cover the expense now, and then you can pay it off in smaller monthly installments; some plans even offer no interest for the first few months. Here is more information:
http://carecredit.com/vetmed/
Also, call some of the organizations on this list, which specialize in helping pet owners who are in a financial bind, pay for their pet's vet visits, treatments, tests, medication:
http://speakingforspot.com/index.php?p=Financial-Assistance-for-Veterinary-Care
I hope this helps and all will be well with your kitty!
Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you.
Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to keep in touch with me or ask for any clarification or additional information.
Warmest regards,
Cher