Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My 20 year old Wilson has a swollen face. He has had bad breath…

Customer Question
My 20 year old Wilson...
My 20 year old Wilson has a swollen face. He has had bad breath and up until yesterday he was pretty normal. Now he is sleeping all the time, but still eating and drinking. I think he has tumors popping up as he has chewed at his back legs! Help Dan, I am Healdsburg, California ...not at his normal home
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
6/17/2015
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Matt, Cat Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Cat Veterinarian
Hello - I am Dr. Matt - I would be glad to help you with your question.
Where specifically is the swelling on his face?
Is he eating normally?
Does he go outside?