Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Just sent in my problem question to you about my feral cat…

Customer Question
just sent in my problem...
just sent in my problem question to you about my feral cat and the swelling of his front feet and what I can give him for anxiety and pain until I can get him to ny vet n the morning. I have no e mail acct. Only my phone number did I type in to you,***-***-****.I
also just typed in my visa number. Please contact me by phone because I don't have a e-mail address. The vet's name was Dr gary that was responding to me.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I made a mistake with the mgs. of xanax I have.It is .5 mg. not 5 mg.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Phne Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me theLive service offer(s) so we can proceed. I am responding to the dr's . request... no more then the info on amt.of med. to give him for pain and/or anxiety. thank you (###) ###-####
6/14/2015
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
I answered your question in your initial post. I regret that I can't communicate with you outside of this venue. Please contact***@******.*** to have this new question removed so you won't be charged twice. I'm unable to mark this question as a duplicate.
Please disregard the info request.