Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat licks his belly raw how do I stop it naturally Read more: http…

Customer Question
My cat licks his belly...
My cat licks his belly raw how do I stop it naturally
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
If you do not call me or contact me withing two minutes I will not pay you!
That is not acceptable. You have ten minutes to call me at(###) ###-#### ***** an acceptable answer to my question or I will take you off my AMEX bill. I have saved this in word.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.