Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat is a DLH, healthy, but currently has a skin problem.

Customer Question
She is nibbling on her...
My cat is a DLH, healthy, but currently has a skin problem. She is nibbling on her fur, mainly on one leg, and is now showing some bald spots there. The vet has given her a corticosteroid shot (about 3 weeks ago) but it did not help. She is not a happy cat right now, restless and jumpy. What can I do to help her?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/12/2015
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Emily, Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. Emily
Dr. Emily, Veterinarian
My name is***** Did the steroid shot help initially and then the effect wore off, or was it not helpful in the beginning either?