Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I rescued a kitten Saturday that seems to be around 10-4 weeks

Customer Question

I rescued a kitten Saturday that seems to be around 10-4 weeks old. He had a hole type knotty place on his neck. I couldn't see it very well at the time. Now I can see it because the hair around it has fallen out. He hasn't acted like it bothered him at all, but today I noticed his left eye is kinda rolled back a little and is definitely not normal from the way he was. He also has slept all day which is abnormal. I woke him up from his nap a few minutes ago and his eye is watery and his cheek is puffy like it's swollen. I feel like he may have some type of infection, but I'm not sure what to do. Can you please help me?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hello!
Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll try to help you.
Are you able to post a picture of this hole please?
Dr. Dan