Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat was licking a steak that was cooked but was soaking in…

Customer Question
cat was licking a steak...
cat was licking a steak that was cooked but was soaking in amino acid and soy solutions what should i do
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
5/27/2015
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Drew, Cat Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Cat Veterinarian
Hi, I'm a licensed veterinarian and I'll be happy to help.I do not believe there is any reason for worry based on what you have described. I would not expect any significant problems to arise from this. You might see some increased thirst, or possibly some digestive upset, but no serious issues are likely.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Drew