Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat went into heat and she has a bad inbration on the…

Customer Question
My cat went into heat...
My cat went into heat and she has a bad inbration on the back of her neck and she scrachesit
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/20/2015
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 3 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.
Did you mean irritation?
Any sores, pimples, pustules, redness, scaling or crusting of the skin here?
Any open wounds?
When was she last treated for fleas? What did you use?
Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the wee paper clip on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on an alternative site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.