Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

5 days ago the feral cat started throwing clear saliva vomit when she

Customer Question
ties to eat. after 2...
5 days ago the feral cat started throwing clear saliva vomit when she ties to eat. after 2 days of no food decided to take her to a vet (PRIMATIVE FACILITIES IN SAUDI ) SHE WAS GIVEN ANTIOBIOTICS ANTI IMFLAMMATORY AND VITAMIN NOW 2 DAYS LATER AFTER TREATMENT SHE IS WORSE GASPING FOR BREATH BUT MAKING A RATTLING SOUND WHIMPERING STILL NOT EATING HAVE BEEN GIVING HER SOME FRESH MILK TINY DROP OLIVE OIL AND WATER IN SYRINGE CONSTIPATED VERY LATHARGY AND A WHISTLING SOUND AND RATTLING SOUND NOW COMING. THIS STARTED AFTER THE VET GAVE HER ANTI NAUSEA INJECTION. WHAT SHOULD BE DO NOW IS IT EARLY DAYS FOR HER TO IMPROVE AND WERE VERY STRESSED WITH PRIMITIVE HELP BASICALLY ONLY FOR LARGE ANIMALS
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/30/2015
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Is she old or young?

Do you know the names of the drugs they specifically used?

Does she sound congested or stuffed up?
Any coughing, sneezing, or eye/nose discharge?

Is she drinking on her own?

Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count her breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)?

Are her gums pink or pale/white?

Any diarrhea?

its too late she just passed away 20 minutes ago

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian