Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management
14008320

Just picked up medioation, TRESADERM, a few days ago, had an

Just picked up medioation, TRESADERM, a few days ago, had an accident and forgot it needed to be refrigerated and used it in her ears without for couple of days and last night remembered. Is it safe to use and did I harm her? Eve
Welcome! My name isXXXXX am a UC Davis graduate, and currently, a Medical Director of a veterinary hospital.

I am sorry to hear about this concern for Annie.
It is safe to use and it didn't harm her, but I am now concerned about the effectiveness of the drug to resolve the problem being treated.

Because it was definitely a few days, I would request a new tresaderm bottle. Worth the cost of replacement to ensure no complications and to ensure the infection is being treated appropriately.

Please let me know if there is anything I did not cover for you. I hope that information has been helpful.
Please remember to select Reply to Expert, if for any reason you need further clarification, have more questions, or were expecting a different type of answer. Please, hold off providing your feedback rating until you have asked all your questions. My goal is to try and provide you the best answer possible.