Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

Any chaplaincy work for 10 hrs a week in Leicester? I am an

Customer Question

Any chaplaincy work for 10 hrs a week in Leicester?
JA: If I wasn't so happy working for JustAnswer I'd talk to one of our job experts. They either help find great new jobs for people or help them sort out problems with their current one. Please tell me everything you can so the Employment Specialist can help you best.
Customer: I am an ordained minister. I have a B.A Hons in Christian Theology. Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Social Care and preparing my dissertation for an MSC in Health and Community Care. I I live and work in Leicester. I am looking for a 10 hrs a week work in Chaplaincy (Health or Prison) in Leicester.
JA: Is there anything else the Employment Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: Not to my knowledge.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Job
Expert:  Michael replied 13 days ago.

Good evening,

While not finding any listings specific for the Leicester area that thought I would offer links to listings for part-time chaplain work that could be in the neighboring area for you to inquire with:

https://www.indeed.co.uk/Part-Time-Chaplain-jobs

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 9 days ago.

Take care,

Librarian Michael