Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

I don't have a college degree but want to get my TEFL

I don't have a college degree but want to get my TEFL certification so I can teach English as a foreign language on a conversational level in Korea and Japan out of my home. I'm not going to apply for a job at a school or anything. I just want to do it as a side job and want a certificate to show my students I'm qualified but I want the full accreditation in case I decide to teach English in other countries that don't require a college degree like Spain or Cambodia with just the TEFL certificate. Which TEFL school should I go to? There are so many to choose from I'm confused! Any suggestions?

Good evening,

Good to have as a credential to have as an option to consider in the future.

As for some of the better TEFL schools to inquire with:

1. Consider online courses as those listed below have some of the better ratings from those that have completed the course

https://www.gooverseas.com/blog/best-online-tefl-courses

2. Other courses to consider as breakdown is listed below

https://www.goabroad.com/articles/tefl-courses/best-tefl-courses-usa

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you!

You are very welcome as glad to be of assistance with your request this evening.

Take care,

Librarian Michael