Job searching is as much work as actual employment. Happy to offer some suggestions and tips to get your career moving in the right direction:
1. Working with a headhunter/recruiter/job placement agency would be a good start in having assistance with creating a professional CV/resume as well as offering guidance in finding employment in the field you are interested in. Start by reviewing those in the area of the country you wish to work in with the directory listed below:
2. Having a professional page on Linkedin is a good way for recruiters to find you. If not already on this site that consider creating a well documented presentation for recruiters to locate.
3. Networking is another way to reach out to those hiring. Inquire with those industries that interest you for employment as to attend those meetings in your area.
4. Good way to practice your interview skills is to join a local "Toastmasters" group. Helpful in working on your speaking skills for when you are ready to interview.
5. Finally, book recommendation that has helped many over many decades. Titled "What Color is Your Parachute" that this considered one of the best in terms of helping getting your life and career moving along.
I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful.