Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

I want to hire a assistant that can help me with anything

Customer Question

I want to hire a assistant that can help me with anything who can you refer me to
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Job
Expert:  Michael replied 9 days ago.

Good evening,

You might want to look at hiring a virtual assistant who can assist with projects as well as almost anything required. Services to inquire with include:

• Prialto
  • BELAY
  • MyOutDesk
  • Hello Rache
  • 24/7 Virtual Assistant
  • Virtalent
  • Virtual Assistant Talent
  • Magic
  • 20Four7VA
  • Elite VA

If you are looking for someone that you can work with one-on-one in an office setting for example, consider then looking to inquire with hiring services such as Kelly Services as well as Apple One. They can screen potential candidates for your consideration.

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Which one can take on your what you offered right away
Expert:  Michael replied 8 days ago.

Any of the virtual assistance sites can get started right away as they will set up someone to work with you asap. You can review each site to see costs involved and what can fit into your budget.

Both Kelly and Apple One can find someone who works for them quickly if you are looking to work with someone one-on-one.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Are any of those a location for Ohio
Expert:  Michael replied 8 days ago.
The virtual assistant can work from their location so Ohio would not be a problem. As for Kelly Services and Apple One that they can find assistant for you area.
Expert:  Michael replied 8 days ago.
Take care,
Librarian Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 6 days ago.

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful.

Take care,
Librarian Michael

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
My offer is acceptable could they refer me to Ohio to get check up after we discuss the offer
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Checked
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
For medical help
Expert:  Michael replied 6 days ago.

You would have to inquire with the service to see what they can provide.

Take care,

Michael