Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

Are there any vocational trade jobs at all that don't

Are there any vocational trade...
Are there any vocational trade jobs at all that don't require renewal every one or two years or so and that one can go for a long duration of time without doing, yet not get rusty? If so, can you please list as many as you can? If there are too many, can you please list just 8 examples? Thank you.
3/28/2018
Michael
Michael, Employment Services

Good afternoon,

Here are various career choices to consider:

1. Gardener/landscaper

2. Cook

3. Administrative assistant

4. Handyman

5. Computer data entry

6. Graphic designer

7. Artist

8. Painter

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Michael
Michael, Employment Services