Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

How much is an acceptable monthly salary for online work (no…

How much is an acceptable...
How much is an acceptable monthly salary for online work (no skills necessary- only to fill out spreadsheets - very simple job with a lot of repetition) to pay someone who I will outsource to that lives in Pakistan? 40 hours per week
3/26/2018
Michael
Michael, Employment Services

Good evening,

Went ahead to look for the average salary per month for data entry as reported below in the link:

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/pakistan-data-entry-operator-salary-SRCH_IL.0,8_IN192_KO9,28.htm

You can see the average that is listed between 11-14K per month would be in the ballpark I feel.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Employment Services