Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

Is their a advice person on Job Appraisal person tonight…

Customer Question
Is their a advice person...
Is their a advice person on Job Appraisal person tonight.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Job
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/7/2018
Career Counselor: Michael, Employment Services replied 5 months ago
Michael
Michael, Employment Services

Good evening,

Happy to be of help tonight so please feel free to describe the particular job issue as I will see what assistance I can offer.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Michael

I am doing a job Appraisal and need you to help answers the questions.

Afraid though I cannot answer the questions as they would pertain to the employee and the supervisor. Let me then opt-out for another expert to possibly assist.

Michael

Exceptional (5): Consistently exceeds all relevant performance standards. Provides leadership, fosters teamwork, is highly productive, innovative, responsive and generates top quality work. Active in industry-related professional and/or community groups.
Above Expectations (4): Consistently meets and often exceeds all relevant performance standards. Shows initiative and versatility, works collaboratively, has strong technical & interpersonal skills or has achieved significant improvement in these areas.Meets Expectations (3): Consistently meets and sometimes may exceed all relevant performance standards. Demonstrates reliability, capability and knowledge in most aspects of work.Development Needed (2): Sometimes meets the performance standards. Seldom exceeds and often falls short of desired results. Performance has declined significantly, or employee has not sustained adequate improvement, as required since the last performance review or performance improvement plan.Unacceptable (1): Consistently falls short of performance standards.Essential Duties
Score: / 5.0Repair all technology products shipped in from customers.Score:
/ 5.0Repair all technology products shipped in from customers. Return products in working order to customer within a specified timeframe.
Exceptional
Above Expectations
Meets Expectations
Development Needed
UnacceptableComments:
Check Spelling Add AnnotationAttach Feedback
Attach FeedbackInventory Management: Monitor and maintain an appropriateScore:
/ 5.0Inventory Management: Monitor and maintain an appropriate quantity of parts for all repairs. Manage the disposal of damaged, non-functioning and obsolete inventory.
Exceptional
Above Expectations
Meets Expectations
Development Needed
UnacceptableComments:
Attach FeedbackAnalyze and evaluate product issues needing repair toScore:
/ 5.0Analyze and evaluate product issues needing repair to formulate best practices or future solutions.
Exceptional
Above Expectations
Meets Expectations
Development Needed
UnacceptableComments:
Attach FeedbackWarranty and Repair Process Administration: PerformScore:
/ 5.0Warranty and Repair Process Administration: Perform required transactions and submit claims to manufacturers and vendors on all technology products.
Exceptional
Above Expectations
Meets Expectations
Development Needed
UnacceptableComments:
Attach Feedback