Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

I am applying for a business banking officer position at a…

Customer Question
i am applying for a...
i am applying for a business banking officer position at a bank and i need to write a value proposition.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Job
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
11/24/2017
Career Counselor: matt50025002, M.B.A. replied 5 months ago
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.

I dont do live phone calls, but I would be happy to help you through text.

you can email thats fine. thank you.
This is my question" i am applying for a business banking officer position at a bank and i need to write a value proposition".
its a proposition that i need to seel myself for the new position.
are you able to do my proposition?
hi, you didnt answer me.
Career Counselor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 months ago
Judy Bailey

Hello. The moderator has requested I contact you to see if I can help. For the value proposition is it a product or service the bank offers, or is it you that it must discuss (your abilities, your experience etc)?

Is there a required length of answer that you need?

respectfully, Judy

Hi Judy, thanks for your help. so it can be just like a page long. i am applying for a position; business banking officer at my current bank and the value proposition is to sell myself. here is a link that kinda gives an idea. https://conversionxl.com/blog/value-proposition-examples-how-to-create/ it is mainly for products though.
its almost like a resume but not in that format. it can just be one page.
examples: http://www.thepeoplesbank-ky.com/index.cfm/value-proposition
http://yourbrandvox.com/blog/2014/7/18/13-value-proposition-templates
Career Counselor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 months ago

Thank you. That helps. When do you need this returned to you? I have an opening on Sunday on my calendar.

What personal traits do you have that you would like to showcase?

Hi Judy, just say the typical stuff that will make me look good. Here are some of the traits as well:
• I am a high performing self-motivated individual achieved exceptional scores on my fast annual appraisals.
• I am result focused; very, organised and an effective communicator
• work well in teams to Team-oriented
• leadership skills as I have mentored/trained other staff members for the role of Personal banking officer (my current position
Career Counselor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 months ago

I will look into this. The opening for today is closed. Tomorrow is the soonest,

Hi Judy,it is due tomorrow morning. Am i able to get it by 10am tomorrow. i paid the $25 for a quick response but its taking too long. Not your fault though. do you need any additional info? could you also attach it as a word doc? if not thats fine.thank you.this is a small part of my resume:
OBJECTIVE
Dedicated and organized sales oriented individual, having over 11 years of banking experience, topped with over 3 years of maket analysis in my current position; Personal Banking officer. Coming with a proven record of sales and results. Being a Business Banking officer will empower me to solicit new client relationships with aim of increasing sales and surpassing targets.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including formal presentation skills.
• Persuasiveness, Adaptability & Innovation.
• Judgment and Decision-making.
• Collaboration.
• Ability to cope with dynamic market conditions and develop sales strategy accordingly.
• Ability to work in high-stress environments and to make complex decisions.
COMMUNICATION
A part of my job function is to make presernataions. The presentations are done at schools, hospitals, and business establishments which always translates to good business relationsships with the bank.
LEADERSHIP
I have been the most experienced Personal Banking Officer in my branch for over 2 years. Have also trained and mentored other PBO trainees, both from my branch and other branches. I have also relieved as Branch Manager on two occasions.
Career Counselor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 months ago

I can try. At this point I have two requests ahead of you. The extra information you sent looks appropriate and should make the job easier. I was not told that you had paid for premium service, but will do everything I can to accommodate your question. If I send it after midnight,as a word doc , will you be able to retrieve it? Otherwise, I can send the offer to have the file sent privately making retrieval easier. It costs $5.

If you send it after midnight as a word doc I can retrieve it. Looking forward, thanks.
Career Counselor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 months ago

I have sent the offer for premium service if you wish to have the file sent to your email. No need to accept if you do not wish to have it sent there. I've been having a bit of connection difficulties with the site today, so I just wanted you to know that you might experience a delay. Let's hope not.

If you don't send it to my email how would I receive file/answer?
Career Counselor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 months ago

I can post the file here. No problem.

Career Counselor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 months ago

Here is your answer. Thank you and please remember to rate me because that is the only way I am paid.

I hope you are happy with this and good luck with the position.

Judy

Morning Judy,thank you. i have an issue thought; remember its a value proposition and what you sent is just some pointers. If you go online and look for examples of a value proposition, you'll see what it looks like. I also wanted the finished product to be able to print and present. i sent some links previously to give an idea as to what they should look like. heres one for example: https: https://conversionxl.com/blog/value-proposition-examples-how-to-create/ and http://yourbrandvox.com/blog/2014/7/18/13-value-proposition-templates . please let me know. My Name is Sanje' Fernandez.thank you.
Career Counselor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 4 months ago

I'm sorry, but I think that this is a value proposition ... with the value of you being the product. This is a value proposition stating your "value" ... in other words selling yourself.

Why can't you download the file and print and present? What is missing? Did you want illustrations and drawings?

If I didn't send what you were hoping for, I truly am sorry. I thought you were going for a job interview and wanted to sell yourself as a 'value proposition.'

I am sorry to say that I cannot put more time into this for the amount of money you paid. Good luck to you in the future.

Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey