Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

I am looking for part time job as houseperson in DC, I tried…

Customer Question
I am looking for part...
I am looking for part time job as houseperson in DC , I tried different website like indeed , ziprecuiter, snagajob, monster, I went to different hotel in DC downtown other area, could you help o find this job? thanks
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Job
11/22/2017
Career Counselor: Michael, Employment Services replied 8 months ago
Michael
Michael, Employment Services

Good evening,

Start with looking at the results in one of the largest job listing sites which is "Indeed". I went ahead to search for part-time jobs in the DC area and located quite a number:

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?as_and=Housekeeper&as_phr=&as_any=&as_not=&as_ttl=&as_cmp=&jt=parttime&st=&salary=&radius=10&l=Washington%2C+DC&fromage=any&limit=10&sort=&psf=advsrch

Something new that is on the Google site is by typing in "part-time housekeeping job washington dc" . By doing this you will find results that come up for part-time work.

I would also suggest contacting various placement services for housekeeping jobs in the DC area. They can assist in placing you in a part-time position:

http://www.mystaffingsolutions.com/household.html

https://pavillionagency.com/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael