Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

Do you do resumes here

Customer Question
Do you do resumes here
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Job
11/11/2017
Career Counselor: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 5 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you looking for someone to help you with your resume?

I am looking for someone to give my resume info to and have he or she write the resume.
I am a hair stylist who has an opportunity to become store manager and I want a great resume to show them

Thanks
I will send the offer for additional services, if you accept I will provide my phone # and email address and we can proceed

I’ll pass on phone call

I wish you the best

Career Counselor: matt50025002, M.B.A. replied 5 months ago
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.

I would like to help you with your resume, what is it that you need, just someone to write a resume for you? Or just someone who gives you some advice on writing the best resume.

i need someone to write and format it please
i have all the content

I can do that for you no problem, I just need the content. If you can just copy, and paste it for me, I will have one done for you by tommorrow. Thanks.

great news...thank you .. I may not have all the content until tomorrow though. I will keep you advised. I want to add aphoto to the resume page I think. Ill be in touch

Ok, thanks.

Please organize, edit, format and give it professional look. The content is pasted in belowJennifer Englert*****Masontown, PA 15461(###) ###-####**@******.***EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
JcPenney Salon, Uniontown,PA — Master Stylist
November 2012 - PRESENT
-Create extraordinary guest experiences from consultation to style.
-Mentor to new designer-stylists.
-Created and maintain our Jcp Salon page, my hair business Facebook and InstaGram pages.
-Continued education via online courses, local classes, and Jcp courses.
-Assist Salon Manager with product ordering, product placement, and overseeing designer stylists.Holiday Hair, Waynesburg,PA — Stylist
May 2010 - Nov 2012
- Quickly became most requested Stylist
-Responded and excelled inFast paced environment.
-Assisted store Manager with banking, product ordering, and scheduling.Movie Gallery, Waynesburg,PA — Store Manager
April 2004-April 2009
-Oversaw all employees, and maintained low turnover rate
-Responsible for all product ordering, scheduling, banking, inventory, weekly plan-o-gram resets.
-Travel to other store locations to trained new managers to run their own stores.
- Created an exceptional customers experience.GNC, Hampton Roads, VA - Store Manager
September 2001- July 2003-Oversaw all employees
-Responsible for scheduling, inventory, signage and planograms sets.
-Assisted in management of other stores.EDUCATION
Laurel Business Institute, Uniontown,PA — Master in Cosmetology and Business
May 2009 - May 2010
General studies in the art of Cosmetology.
General studies in Business.
Student of the Month
Langley High School, Pittsburgh,PA — Diploma
Sept 1994 - June 1998
General high school studies, extra courses in business, art, and English.PROJECTS
Hair by JennE- @MonkiesHair featuring facebook and instagram pages featuring my styling skills at JC Penny.-Social Media Updated 1-3 times a week with salon specials.
-Boost posts to attract new clients while featuring my successful skills.
-Utilize before/after photos and videos to highlight results.Marketing opportunities targeting -The Salon by Instyle at Jcpenney-greet store shoppers and utilize our intercom to promote current specials or products.Uniontown Salon Page-promote business via special postings of our stylists Work and specials-All Social Media- using all platforms of social media to reach a variety of potential clients and stylists for recruitment.-Promo events in the Salon with the New FB LIVE feature.LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Team Leader who brainstorms with stylists create successful ideas.
Utilize Baylayage and Color Mastery, to create a beautiful looks for our budget conscious customers.Cutting Master-utilizing shears, razor, or clipper.
Exceptional resource to our newer stylists helping them improve their skills.
Able to multi-task and deliver exceptional results.Additional Training
Sunlights Baylayage hands on class.
Not Polish Acrylic Nail Course
Continued education classes via Matrix online
Sam Villa continued cutting training online.Sent from my eMailSent from my eMail

Ok, thanks

are you not gpoing to do he resume
what happened to MATT ?
Matt screwed me after promising to do that job.
awful —canceled out on me at last minute
awful service from Matt
matt50025002
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.