Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

How to get a teaching job in medical institutions like

Customer Question
kaplan and others for a...
How to get a teaching job in medical institutions like kaplan and others for a MBBS doctor?How many more institutions are there.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Job
9/15/2017
Career Counselor: Eric Goldstein, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Eric Goldstein

Hello. My name is***** and I just read through your question.

As long as you have the degrees, it is just a question of calling them and getting an interview. These programs are typically looking for people who did particularly well in their areas of expertise. Other programs are Nemours and MedStudy, and Princeton Review.

--