Job

Connect one-on-one with a verified career counselor who will answer your question

Michael
Michael
Michael, Employment Services

More related answers
All career counselors are VERIFIED
What type of degree/ training do I need to be able to work
Michael
Michael, Employment Services
What type of degree/ training do I need to be able to work from home at least 75. % of my working hours? I am an RN with 28 years experience and I enjoy writing and research.… read more
I would like my son to work from home using s laptop,
Michael
Michael, Employment Services
I would like my son to work from home using his laptop, he's living in Ghana and which is the best place that would suit him apply for job and work at home.… read more
I am a certified graphoanalyist. I have over 30 years experience.
Michael
Michael, Employment Services
I am a certified graphoanalyist. I have over 30 years experience. Most of my abilities have been in job placement and teaching graphology.… read more
Hello,Thank you for your consideration with this question.I
Cher
Cher, JustAnswer Expert & Mentor;Teacher/Tutor
Hello, Thank you for your consideration with this question. I am eager to go back to work, however due to the nature of my husband's career, I must be here at our home during business hours. That bein… read more
My wife has run a certified in-home day care center for over
Martin, Electrical engineer
My wife has run a certified in-home day care center for over 10 years from our house. She's tired of it and would like to get another job, but she's been out of the job market for long time and doesn'… read more
What are some different job oppourtunities in an area of major
Michael
Michael, Employment Services
What are some different job oppourtunities in an area of major trade such as Laredo, Tx. I am a semester away from completing my bachelors degree in business administration specializing in management.… read more
Some Job Sites You can automatically sign up for on the internet?
Linda Roch
Linda Roch, Attorney
Some Job Sites You can automatically sign up for on the internet? Hi job counselor how are you doing today? I was wondering if you could tell me some sites where you can automatically sign up to work … read more
Is it possible for me, disabled, to find a job on the internet
KaterB1270
KaterB1270, Life Skills Instructor
Is it possible for me, disabled, to find a job on the internet to work from home with other disabled people and it be legal, profitable for us?? Also, do you know any companies, say top 500, who hire … read more
I am a very driven person, did well in school and have picked
JOGANN
JOGANN, Grad. Federal Executive Institute
I am a very driven person, did well in school and have picked up several jobs easily yet I feel frustrated that I don't really know what I want to do, or what I'd be best suited to. I've tried many on… read more
2 Questions...#1 My dream career(s) would b e a victims advocate
Torski
Torski, Master's Degree
2 Questions...#1 My dream career(s) would b e a victims advocate for juveniles or adults and/or a substance abuse counselor/case manager. What type of degree should I be getting?? #2 If I had an assoc… read more
i am looking for a way to make money from home. I would like
John Henderson
John Henderson, Human Resources Consultant
i am looking for a way to make money from home. I would like to start a home based franchise. i was looking into something called "Create a Bokk" - its a good concept but i was hoping someone could gi… read more
I am not sure if you will be able to help with this type of
The Geezer
The Geezer, Master's Degree
I am not sure if you will be able to help with this type of question or not, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask! I am not sure where to even start. I am getting ready to go through a really ugly divor… read more
where can i find a real work at home business, all i have came
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
where can i find a real work at home business, all i have came across is scams and dead ends, someone please help me.… read more
I have income from my regular job to report and also have a ...
Expert, career counselor
I have income from my regular job to report and also have a loss from a home based business started in 2007. I got a business license and a business checking account in 2007 and bought a few small off… read more
If I have a regular job and a Sub S corp, do I have to take ...
Chris Phelps
Chris Phelps, Sole Practitioner
If I have a regular job and a Sub S corp, do I have to take any income to myself? Or can I use the profits for additional investing? What is the tax implication of either?… read more
Can you put me in touch with a legitimate work at ...
Don
Don, career counselor
Can you put me in touch with a legitimate "work at home" company? I have over 35 years of secretarial/computer experience (medical and some legal). Other work at home which is profitable would also be… read more
How can I find legitimate part-time work from home.
Ed Johnson
How can I find legitimate part-time work from home. Filling out forms, e-mails, etc. How can I find a list of companies without going through these paid websites? Shelley Torres [email protected]… read more
mY WIFE LEFT HER JOB AND WE WOULD LIKE TO CASH OUT HER
Expert, career counselor
mY WIFE LEFT HER JOB AND WE WOULD LIKE TO CASH OUT HER PROFIT SHARING. i KNOW THAT THEY KEEP 20% OFF THE TOP. i KNOW THERE COULD BE MORE TAXES THAN THAT. THERE ALSO IS A 10% PENALTY. HOW CAN WE GET AR… read more