Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

How can I enter into big firms of engineering after my

Customer Question
graduation am a mechanical student...
How can I enter into big firms of engineering after my graduation am a mechanical student studying mechanical engineering
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Job
8/5/2017
Career Counselor: Michael, Employment Services replied 11 months ago
Michael
Michael, Employment Services

Good morning,

Great to hear that you are working toward graduation toward your degree in mechanical engineering. As you can see from the latest report from the Bureau of Labor that job outlook is quite good:

https://www.bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/mechanical-engineers.htm

As far as how to work toward having firms interested in your resume, consider these tips below:

http://www.engineering.com/JobArticles/ArticleID/13870/Winning-Strategies-to-Land-That-Great-Engineering-Job.aspx

Another site that offers tips to help with the interview as well as getting your resume up to date:

https://magazine.engineerjobs.com/guide-to-getting-an-engineering-job.htm/

Things like attending job fairs on campus to networking in engineering clubs can allow for you to be noticed and then interviewed.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael