Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

I need help writing a professional resume for an Operations

Customer Question

I need help writing a professional resume for an Operations Manager position.
Category: Job
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Are you looking for someone to help you with the language?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Do you have a draft you have prepared?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Integrated Maintenance Services & Construction, Los Angeles, CA
Operation Sales Manager (September 2015-Present)
• Manage a sales team and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily sales performance metrics.
• Understands and executes company strategy to drive profit and service excellence
• Estimate, propose and sell our services to existing and new clients
• Promote company’s services at industry networking events, trade shows, and client events to create brand exposure and demand for services
• Ensure retention of current contract
• Communicate with and develop relationships with clients by arranging walks and lunches
• Provide leadership to and oversee all crews in the field (including training and ongoing coaching and development)
• Working knowledge of business account and P&L statement
CAM Services, Culver City, CA
Area Manager (April 2014-March 2015)• Manage the Day Porter, Parking Lot Sweeping, Steam Cleaning/Pressure Washing, and Janitorial services division for 180 commercial properties across Los Angeles County. Act as key liaison between clients and CAM services.
• Supervise a team of more than 200 crew members, consisting of in-house personnel and sub-contractors.
• Provide a supportive and stimulating environment for workers through training, performance evaluations, and quality control.
• Recruit and hire employees through referrals and advertising.
• Perform routine inspections of properties to ensure company and customer standards are met. Concisely communicate inspection reports and updates to clients.
• Address ad-hoc customer issues and queries in an accurate and timely manner. Notable for being solutions driven.
• Arrange and perform property walk-throughs with clients to set expectations and to pro-actively address issues and concerns.
• Actively contribute to management meetings involving safety, insurance, workers’ compensation, client retention, tools and equipment based on field experience.
• Work alongside account sales department to review new and existing client contracts.
DirecTV – Star Sat, Rosemead, CA
Sales & Operations Manager (2008-2014)• Key sales lead for independent DirecTV Retailer. Responsible for handling sales calls and emails, and writing orders for installation services.
• Maintained sales quota by explaining and upselling services available to subscribers.
• Utilized extensive product knowledge to provide customers with product recommendation appropriate for their needs. Tracked updated material from company website to provide best possible customer service.
• Mentored sales crew and trained DirecTV technicians. Performed inspections to ensure installations were at DirecTV standards.
• Created, delivered, and followed up on advertising and marketing material. Utilized company tools to create effective fliers, brochures and inserts.
• Attended trade shows and other relevant events for networking purposes.
Pride Financial Group, Montebello, CA
Mortgage Loan Officer (2004-2009)
• Assisted borrower in determining the proper loan program.
• Completed loan applications and arranged paperwork, including pay stubs, tax returns and bank statements.
• Effectively communicated with appraisers, title officers, escrow officers, loan processors and under writers.
ABM - Ampco System Parking, Los Angeles, CA
Supervisor / Assistant Manager (2000-2002)• Supervised 15 employees among 6 parking structures at 3rd Street Promenade location in Santa Monica.
• Managed parking structure of medical building in Beverly Hills.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I want to make it fit in one page
and check the wording maybe taking some unnecessary lines

I sent the offer or this service...if you accept I can begin work

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok

Hi...can you see the offer for document review?