Job

Ask a Career Counselor for Answers ASAP

Job

I'm just looking story where I worked all these years like

Customer Question
I'm just looking for the...
I'm just looking for the history where I worked all these years like the addresses and stuff and how long I worked there I started working in California at the age 18 and I am 47 and I live in Arizona so I just wanted to know my history and employment offices in places that I worked
JA: If I wasn't so happy working for JustAnswer I'd talk to one of our job experts. They either help find great new jobs for people or help them sort out problems with their current one. Is there anything else the Employment Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: I am not looking for an appointment right now I'm working already but I just wanted a copy of places that I worked
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Specialist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Job
7/18/2016
Career Counselor: Michael, Employment Services replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Employment Services

Hello and welcome to JustAnswers,

As to finding out your past employment history, a number of ways in which this can be accomplished. While no online expert on our site will know your past employment history, a few suggestions below can help in gathering information on where you worked and what years you were employed:

1. Start by contacting Social Security as for a fee, they can send you a comprehensive employment history that they have on-file for you. The form and instructions to complete can be found here in this link:

https://www.ssa.gov/forms/ssa-7050.pdf

2. If you have copies of your previous tax returns, review those as older W-2 forms will have your employment history listed.

3. Obtaining a credit report sometimes can offer a previous employment history going back a number of years.

I hope that the information provided is found helpful as please feel free to contact me with any additional questions/concerns. Also if you could take a moment to rate my help so that I can receive credit for helping you this evening.

Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Employment Services